Friday, January 22, 2010

Silly Lists

10 things you wish you could say to 10 different people right now.

1. Grandpa, I miss you.
2. Stop drinking so much.
3. Dr. M, that A- was bullshit.
4. Your hair looks lovely.
5. I've already named our children.
6. I'm doing okay.
7. You do the same things you bitch about your mother doing.
8. I would like to grow in your garden.
9. You're only annoying when you say you're being annoying.
10. Fuck you.

9 things about yourself.

1. I can wiggle my eyes.
2. I really like the color green.
3. I'm obsessed about walking on the treadmill every day, at least for now.
4. I'm excited about traveling.
5. "The people I love best are geeky and passionate and have a perpetual curiosity for the world." - from the person I stole this from
6. I am hungry.
7. "A partial list of superficial things that make me happy:" bubble tea, elephants, Fraggles, really good coffee, being praised in a meeting (happened yesterday!), pretty churches, long walks, fog, garden smells, cozy cardigans.
8. My hair used to be three feet long.
9. The job hunt seems to be going well.

8 ways to win your heart.

1. Be honest.
2. Be passionate about something that you find worthy.
3. Be interested in what I say...
4. and challenge me when you disagree.
"5. Flattery doesn’t hurt. Heh. Neither does musical or poetic ability."
6. Look at me with honest eyes that melt me.
7. Trust me.
8. Be confident.

7 things that cross your mind a lot.

1. job hunt
2. selling the house
3. my financial situation
4. my friends
5. books
6. food
7. romance

6 things you wish you never did.

1. acted out of fear
2. failed to act out of fear
3. led people on
4. lied
5. cheated
6. let myself go

5 turn offs.

1. Dishonesty
2. Dispassion
3. Disinterest
4. Cowardice
5. Smoking

4 turn ons.

1. deep eyes
2. a good massage
3. confiding in me
4. passion (for something other than as well as sex)

3 smileys that describe your life.

1. :-/ the I'm not so sure about that smile
2. ;-) the mischievous wink
3. :-D the I'm beaming at you smile

2 things you want to do before you die.

1. more travel
2. publish

1 confession.

I'm ready to move on.

No comments: